Some gwishes (goal/wishes) I'm planting based on curiosity and being in the process and coming from a place of feeling looked after ANYWAY ommnomomnomooommmmm
Thing 1
To investigate my relationship with compulsive self-indulgence vs genuine self-care
I have a pattern of choosing to take the one marshmallow now instead of getting three which are conditional on waiting two minutes. Ie. my relationship with delaying gratification and self-sabotage.
Which is really about trust and feeling looked after anyway. Asteya and aparigraha. Worthiness.
Thing 2
To investigate the questions why not easy? why not now?
Thing 3
To teach!
Thing 4
To save the world!
I want to help people get on with their Mission From God so they can Change The World.
Because I’m raising one child and carrying another and I am frightened that if we DON’T empower people to Change The World that we are all DOOMED.
And also I know that I CAN help empower people to change the world and therefore it is my Life Porpoise to do so!! Dharma!!
But not JUST because I’m frightened. Mostly because – WHY NOT???? We are all HERE on this PLANET…. Why DON’T we make it MATTER that we existed? There is no reason!! We can all be here getting on with our Life Porpoise and then we will all be happy. Why shouldn’t this be so????
Ie. it’s coming from a creative place, not a fear-based place.
My MISSION!! From GOD!!!!!
Thing 5
To be rich but not in an evil way!
I want to sit on a large pot of money and be a start-up capitalist in tiny, sweet things that grow into wonderful successful enterprises that give me an ongoing income which gives me MORE money to feed into OTHER tiny, sweet things that again Make The World A Better Place.
MISSION FROM GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! LIFE PORPOISE!!!!!!!!!