Dear Certainty
Thank you for being so certain, and repeating yourself so calmly for all that time and for being so patient with me while I talked with Fear and Ego and other people that I love.
I have placed my faith in you and your intuitive way of doing things. The-Right-Answer-PredictOR suggests that the script calls for a “don’t let me down now” reprimand but I really don’t think I feel that you will! Which is really nice.
I’ve relied on Right-Answer-PredictOR (yes with the super-villain-ish OORRR sound at the end of his name) for so long now, it feels very strange to be trusting your quieter, deeper, more internally-arising-rather-than-based-on-external-evidence-and-logic approach. Strange, but good.
I’m a bit giddy, really. Let go and let it BURN baby. Yes. Wooooot!
With much love, and gratitude,
Claire
Dear Shame-inducing Two-headed Vulture Judges,
Thanks for caring so much. You guys are very intense and I appreciate that you take your role so Seriously. With a capital S.
And I think YOU know that I know now that you’re not achieving what you want to achieve and you’re hampering the team by inducing so much shame and undeserving-ness in Me.
So I’m asking if you can focus your judgement and condemnation on all the shitty things that are happening in the world and build a slow, burning, quietly passionate rage against these things. Listen now – that’s a SLOOOOW, QUIETly passionate rage, NOT a fast and furious exhausting one. The slow, quiet sort is a (literally) BRILLIANT source of energy to help Me on my mission.
Please work in concert with Certainty. She knows WHAT to do, and she just needs you to feed the fire, to fuel us on the journey.
You don’t have to feel helpless or frightened or alone in your judgement and condemnation. You are quite right to feel that way about some stuff and the rest of the team is committed to Doing Something About It. We are TOTALLY on side with your judgement and condemnation of the shitty things in the world.
Also, this relieves you of any need to apply the judgement and condemnation against Me-Which-You-Know-Is-Also-You-Anyway-DER which just slows down the process.
Again, thanks for being you and I look forward to working with you on Making The World A Better Place.
With respect,
Claire xx
Dear Perfect, Simple Solutions to my Numerous uummmmm problems, challenges, Friends-In-Disguise,
I am so looking forward to meeting you guys!! I know you’ve been here for a while, but you’re so good at camouflage and my eyes are adjusting. I know you understand and aren’t fussed by the time it’s taking me to see/feel/intuit/grok you.
Do big hinting to Certainty about where and what you are because I promise that I’m listening to her, and I’m making real, big, in-the-world movements to open myself up to her, okay?
I love you and your perfection and simplicity.
Do you know I’ve been meditating on the line “make it simple last your whole life long”? You do, yes of course, you live inside me too, of course.
Well, I have been meditating on that idea, and feeling pretty smart that I GET now that having clear, unmuddied, unfuzzy boundaries is the only really sustainable way to operate. And feeling pretty brave that I’ve been building fences and investigating the edges, and pretty damn pleased that the Universe hasn’t collapsed after all.
So, yes, anyway, just wanted to say hi to you and to acknowledge that you’re there and to let you know how excited I am to be evolving myself into a place where seeing you is possible.
You’re so clever hiding there in plain sight like that!
Love, love, love!!!
Claire xx