Woman Evolving. I don't know what it is (online community? based around a real place? I don't know?)
But its mission is clear: "Empowering women to change the world".
The eight idea clusters that underpin my very VERY vague conception of some kind of place where we can explore ideas around:
BE (who you are in the world)
finding and living your soul connection
establishing your life purpose
living with integrity
LOVE (connect to the world)
family, relationships, parenting
advice, sharing stories and resources
LIVE (where and how you live in the world)
connecting with your local community of Evolving Women
sustainability
Permaculture
CHANGE (how you impact the world)
activism
campaigns and causes, particularly for the rights of women and girls
alleviating poverty
making peace
micro-finance
improving education and health care
DO (what you do in the world)
business advice
work, career
do what you love the money will follow??
MAKE (what you create in the world)
creativity
art, craft, writing, music
cooking
FEEL (how you feel in the world)
diet, fitness and exercise
health and well-being
yoga, meditation etc
GROW (who can you be in the world?)
personal development
spirituality and spiritual practice
dreams, goals, actions!
I have no idea what will come of this. But I still likes it.
Send it love!
xxxxx