Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This is my life! (If you squint and think in quantum)

So, as requested, here is part of my manifesting/vision thing...

I’m certainly not feeling like much of this at the moment. The language is definitely a bit purple for my current mood but I can feel already the part of me that delights in this shit.

And of course quantum theory indicates that every possibility exists so somewhere there is a reality that feels just like this! Woot!!

How to get over there.....

What the hell, here you go, please don’t laugh at me!

How my life feels...

Great!

I feel truly blessed every day.

I am securely connected to the universal wellspring of happiness, regardless of any passing sensations scudding across my mind.

My life feels balanced and harmonious. Each aspect of my life benefits the others by enabling me to enjoy life and live in constant gratitude.

I FEEEEL incredible – healthy, energetic, purposeful, loved and happy.

I am both extremely proud of my achievements and the part I play in the world, and humbled by the enormous blessings, fortuitous happenings and love that surrounds me.

I feel totally deserving of all the good I experience, and rejoice in the good that others experience.

I feel loved. By the people in my life, my myself and by the Universe.

I have fun! Life is a magnificent adventure and I am so excited to see what I will experience next.

I am appreciated and valued by those I come into contact with, including ME!

I am suffused with gratitude. How magnificent to be alive!

I am rich – with blessings both material and spiritual. I am rich with possibility. I am rich with joy and love and light.

I am an important and integral part of the whole. I exist because I am a beloved extension of the godsource.

I am purposeful and clear on who I am, why I am here and how I choose to be. I live my life’s mission – to embody loving peace and joyful experience.

I am confident, excited and ready for anything! Life is thrilling and I am loving the anticipation of all the good things I am going to experience, as well as the amazing things all around me!

I am rude with health! My skin glows, my muscles rejoice, my hair, teeth and nails are strong, clean and beautiful. My organs function efficiently and I cannot remember the last time I felt sick.

I feel completely safe and secure, cradled in the loving arms of the mother universe, watched over and protected by the father god, and nestled snugly in the warmth and comfort of my home, this life.

Secure in these foundations I reach up and out into life with my heart full of hope and faith and joy and gratitude, my head full of dreams and visions and my arms full of love.

I have the Midas touch and everything I turn my attention to blossoms.

I am not fooled when my life appears to be anything other than amazing, beautiful, rich and blessed. I grin gleefully knowing that soon the truth will become blissfully and unquestionably apparent on every level and the true magnificence of life shines so brightly that doubt and fear wither and love blooms all around.

Life is beautiful. Life is good. Thank you life!



Stop laughing!

x