A weekly review of what went down (and up), following the lead of my teacher and favourite bloggess yoga smartypants Havi.
Vv late chicken… because of the tonsillitis EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE TONSILS!!! Therefore, your whole throat, soft palate and UVULA (yes the dangly fleshy thing at the back) gets swollen, red, inflamed, infected, red raw and OUCHY!!!
Do you feel sorry for me yet? Good. Thanks!
Hard
- Annual leave payout I was anticipating got eaten up by tax office, until I do my return in July and they give it back to me. Grumble whine it’s nooot what I was expeeeeeectiiiiiiing!!!
- Car is making scary, grindy noises and needs to see Dr Mechanic. However, see above. Money juggling is so friggin BORING!
- Friday: finish work. Saturday: body falls apart. Stupid predictability!
Good
+ Talked my What’s The Point monster out of being a dead weight. Yay monster negotiation.
+ Support through ending paid employment and sickness from LomL. Yay having a partner who follows through on promises. #Reassurance
+ Emailed old boss about possibility of casual work. Sounds promising.
+ My friend who usually has ‘issues’ with birthdays had a great day. Happy for her!!
+ Wrapped up job feeling good about handover notes and next steps lists. #mildlyprofessionalafterall
+ The boys are sitting in front of their respective screen based obsessions (as am I) being some dumb x-box game (15yo) and youtube trombone concertos (4yo). I love them and they are very cute.
xxxxx