A weekly review of what went down (and up), following the lead of my teacher and favourite bloggess yoga smartypants Havi.
Cluck cluck y’all.
Hard:
- We are pretty damn broke. Cashflow is king and all that…. HARD. Fortunately we have bulk of pantry goods and waaaaay too much silverbeet in the garden, but how much chickpea, tuna and greens can you eat?
- Changes to the routine (rude-teen) now include public transport and driving which brings out the irritated and the aggro in me…. errrkk.
- I am out of shape. I know this because of how much my body aches after an afternoon of gardening. Damn.
Good:
+ A weekend of no commitments. Aaaaaaaah #indulgingthehermit
+ I am being mindful of old habits and self-sabotaging traps connected with new rude-teen. Taking notes! ON PAPER not just in my head where I think I will remember it but then I don’t. Yay me!
+ New job will be good. Old irritations in it are not going to irritate because Now is not Then and I am different in a hundred different ways.
+ Dolce continues. I cannot quite believe it. But yay. Serious yay.
+ Little lad keeps making progress in talking and language dvmt. New words this week include: eyebrows and his/her. Good one boy!
+ The garden has waaaay too much swiss chard in it. Also the tomatoes are plentiful and if we could get a spot of sunshine down here that would be helpful…. Might need to find a green tomato pickle recipe.
+ Havi posts a request that requires obsessively browsing the archives? Yes, I’ll bite!
+ How good is the Brian Cox “wonders of the solar system” documentary? Very, very good. I Looooooooooove It!!! Life, the universe and everything. I love astrophysics and quantum and all that borderline between science and philosophy. xxxxx
Chickened. Cx