Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Very Personal Ads #6: pick up sticks

Thanks to Havi for the concept, and some of the tools, and a fair bit of the language...

Quickies this week.....

Thing 1: to get well quickly and completely

WTCW: rest, rescheduling commitments to allow for rest, take my medicine (yay living in a country where medicine is available!), follow up with TCM treatment to address underlying issyous.

MC: to rest, to reschedule, to take my medicine with gratitude, to schedule and budget for TCM follow up.

That one was easy!!

Thing 2: extensions of previous VPAs
- Mobility: money and competent mechanic to help car feel better
- Clarity re boundaries, courage in face of (potential) conflict, support: ctd
- Money systems to evolve easily and without too many gaping holes: ctd

WTCW: ways I’ve thought of before, ways I haven’t thought of before.

MC: to reread the old VPAs and recommit

Thing 3: an astonishing deal to turn up on the smart-phone of awesomeness. Or, awesome-enoughness. Or, just fully functioning, all of which would be an improvement on my current flake-self-inducing broken, cracked, sticky-taped together phone for which I am grateful for the last two years.

WTCW: my provider could decide that after eleven years with them maybe I deserve a free upgrade. Other ways.

MC: to ring my provider and ask for a damn good deal. To be grateful.

xxx