Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Chicken #19: pennies from heaven

The Friday Chicken: A (not quite) weekly review of what went down (and up), following the lead of my teacher and favourite bloggess yoga smartypants Havi....


Hard shtuff

Mess. It is building up around me. Combination of too much on and too little energy. Plus attendant guilt and resentment and procrastination and eeeewww. And the other kind of why like ‘How do people keep their houses so much cleaner than me with what would appear to be a much heavier schedule than me???’ I guess this is because I fell off my Evening Rituals For Easy Mornings project two months ago and haven’t got back on it… That was when the questions were more curious than judgey….. *sigh* Progress… it is slow.

New job brain melt

Echoes of old traumas between me and my love. Only faintly and occasionally. It is PTSD. Tender scars and old, protective mechanisms that twitch. Poor mechanisms. So hurt.


Good shtuff

Getting used to feeling crap so it’s less noticeable. Maybe got more sleep this week or something.

GOT MY MONEYS FROM CRAZY BUREAUCRACY!!! Some pennies from heaven in another form have also eventuated and more cashmoneys are in the pipeline too. And I have no bills! And no IOUs! AND money set aside to invest in myself and my thing (thing!) to make seventeen squillion times the investment and ooooooh possibility!! (oh oh, now I need to define my thing!) Still…. really? It feels great!!!

Mum is coming down tmrw and will help me with the clean up. Muuuuuum!!! Yaaaay muuuuummmyyyyy!! (Why yes I am actually only eleven years old how could you tell?)

My love bought little lad a proper teeny tiny violin fit for a four year old. (Santa had brought him a full size one at Christmas from the second hand shop which he really dug but made his neck do things that necks should not do). Ohhh the cuteness that is a music obsessed four year old with a new toy. Happiness defined.

My love. For all the crap we’ve been through… I dunno. Was it worth it is not the right question. We are still here. It is good.

That is all. Cluck.